Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!

 Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project. Also write stories to reflect the events that I have seen, heard, and thought about, from my point of view, of course.

Shannon Sharpe GIF


 Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.

Thanks. Updates, history online, third party views, love and hate, horns of goats, devils, and hackers. Bitches, butches, dykes, cows, cattle, land whales, retard frogs in army. Dates, tricks, cheap tricks, snakes in grass, hackers also, gang bang players, jewish  hogs, jewish bitches in heat. Plenty of pimps to dodge. Steven AND SHERI JARROT, frogs to toss back in seas.Yes....we have "wild" donkeys roaming the streets. No....we usually don't know where they are, but we will do our best to direct you to some potential donkey favorite hanging out spots.


Right, Buses, Trains, Sinners, what the fuck, where the fuck, and how to fuck. Okay? I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.


Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Just found this article. Yes....we have "wild" donkeys roaming the streets. No....we usually don't know where they are, but we will do our best to direct you to some potential donkey favorite hanging out spots.Hope it helps!
I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.




Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.


Rights, reasons, seasons in the sun, songs to sing, marches to madness, seven dazes a week. Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.



Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods.
VETERANSHOUSINGMATTERSHOMELESSBLUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Love and honor, one of the few, guns to fight the wars. Marines in blues, dances at weddings, joys and pains, dreams to locks of hares, lots of luck.


Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!

Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Fairy Tales daily life,adventures all the time,trips to never-lands, Peter Pan. God guys,good guys,depends on the day for some.

Earth cracking open.Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy. Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.

THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note, Starr Bright, Cali chick, couch surfing, no house, no home in that year.CLASSY LADIES! Miranda Dawn:I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more.


Inline image

Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!

No comments:

Post a Comment