Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.

  Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.


Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.

The only person we can change is ourselves.BEYOND thrilled to unveil.
DOGSDAWGSWITHDICKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
The only person we can change is ourselves.BEYOND thrilled to unveil.
Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Dates.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used ...

FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.Joy and pain, dancing in the sunshine.A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:    TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.

We appreciate the positive reviews and thankfull for the opportunity on helping out with this minor inconvenience.Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.
Thanks. Updates, history online, third party views, love and hate, horns of goats, devils, and hackers. Bitches, butches, dykes, cows, cattle, land whales, retard frogs in army. Dates, tricks, cheap tricks, snakes in grass, hackers also, gang bang players, jewish  hogs, jewish bitches in heat. Plenty of pimps to dodge. Steven AND SHERI JARROT, frogs to toss back in seas.Yes....we have "wild" donkeys roaming the streets. No....we usually don't know where they are, but we will do our best to direct you to some potential donkey favorite hanging out spots.


Right, Buses, Trains, Sinners, what the fuck, where the fuck, and how to fuck. Okay? I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.


Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Just found this article. Yes....we have "wild" donkeys roaming the streets. No....we usually don't know where they are, but we will do our best to direct you to some potential donkey favorite hanging out spots.Hope it helps!

A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise. The time of our lives is here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things.
May be an image of text that says 'I HEARD YOU ARE GOOD IN BED. TELL YOUR mom TO SHUT HER MOUTH!'

I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.




Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.


Rights, reasons, seasons in the sun, songs to sing, marches to madness, seven dazes a week. Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.


No comments:

Post a Comment