Friday, July 12, 2024

Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.

 'CLOWNS TO THE LEFT JOKERS TO THE RIGHT'. I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE .End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.
May be an image of 7 people

Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.Pickpocket (visiting his friend in jail): "I hired a lawyer for you this morning, Slim, but I had to hand him my Rolex as a retainer."Slim: "Did he keep it?"Pickpocket: "He thinks he did."

Pickpocket (visiting his friend in jail): "I hired a lawyer for you this morning, Slim, but I had to hand him my Rolex as a retainer."Slim: "Did he keep it?"Pickpocket: "He thinks he did. Mentally healthy people don't kill themselves. It happened.I came home whistling today,  he's behind me, isn't he?THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'.

Study human behavior and learn. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:
FAMILYFUCKFESTTHURSDAYSINDEC2014.BLOGSPOT.COM
No photo description available.

Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice. Got home and the water was off. Had to use the gray water to save my garden. Some asshole, jumpped over the fence, cut my hose , then turned the water on. 2 days after I left.

Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones 2.Love Notes.'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands.
No photo description available.


4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.
How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St.Close up6. The Emperor’s New Clothes.
May be an image of heart and text that says 'LOVE'


COVERING UNIVERSAL STUDIOS THEME PARKS AROUND THE WORLD.GLORY DAZES DONE, SNAKES AND FROGS, TAILS, TOADS, TRICKS.PLEASE JOIN THE REVOLUTIONNEED SERVICE?THERE'S NO EXACT TIME FRAME FOR WHEN THAT WILL BE READY. 6 YEARS NOW, UPDATES. MAYIA A. (SPRUCE POWER)UNACEPPTABLE.. 'ESCROW 321' RECAPS,RECALLS, REVIEWS, REFLECTIONS,RIGHTS TO REASONS.EMPIRE OF LAIRS’.

·SITTERS AND TALKERS, LOTS OF CLASSES, FROGS AND SNAKES TO DANCES, DAZES IN DRAMA. TIPS OF TALES, MONKEYS AND DONKEYS IN THE HILLS, JACKASSES TO RIDE, STEERS AND QUEERS. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LAUGHS, LOTS OF DONKEYS WITH TALES, LOTS OF HARD KNOCKSDREAM BIG. SPARKLE MORE. SHINE BRIGHT. BAILEY BATTLES ·



Speck up, stand out, chances to talk, write your heart out. Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Politics & Insights.Head Counts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top.Fruits and Nuts:
No photo description available.



No comments:

Post a Comment